Terran: Krillin, Oolong, Pilaf, other Earthlings
Saiyan: Goku, Vegeta, Bardock
Halfbreed: Gohan, Goten, Trunks
Namek: Piccolo, Dende, Nail
Android-h: Eighteen, Seventeen
Android-e: Dr. Gero, Nineteen
Android-fm: Sixteen, Arale
Bio-Android: Cell, Cell Jr
Kaio: Kibito, King Kai, Supreme Kai
Dragon: Syn Shenron, Eis Shenron
Golem: Majin Buu, an artificial demon
Makaio: Dabura, Towa, Demigra
Makyan: Garlic Jr, Spiceboys
Fierian: Demons of living, elemental flame (Custom race)
Icer: Frieza, Cooler, King Cold
Mutant: Ginyu Force, Slug's Crew, Turles' Crew
Wizard: Bibidi, Babidi
Tuffle: Bebi, Dr. Raichi, Dr. Myuu
Konatsu: Tapion, Minotia
Praet: Offshoot of the Saiyans specializing in melee (Custom race)
Aquarian: Arqua (Fish Warrior in the Otherworld Tournament)
Yardratian: Soba (Race who taught Goku Instant Transmission)
Angel: Whis, Tenshi, Gatchan, traditional mythos
Werewolf: Man-Wolf, traditional mythos
Vampire: Trampire, Fangs, Count Drac, traditional mythos
- These fusions require a set of Potara Earrings to perform. An Immortal is required to complete the fusion.
Saiyan-t: Concept of Goku fused with Hercule
Saiyan-n: Concept of Goku fused with Dende
- These fusions are performed using racial skills when both characters meet the criteria.
Super Namek (Namek-Namek): Piccolo after fusing with Kami, possibly Lord Slug
Hellfighter (Android-H + Android-H*): Super 17
- Hellfighter will likely require an Android-H and Machine Mutant after the addition of the race.
- Super Android requires an Immortal command to initiate the fusion once the criteria are met.
Super Android (Android-H + Android-E + Android-FM): Super Android 13
Possible Upcoming Races
Oni: King Yemma, Mez, Goz
Machine Mutant: General Rilldo, Meta Cooler, Hellfighter 17
Certain races are more proficient with weaponry, while most deal more damage in combat while unarmed. These "Weapon Races" are listed below, and a full explanation may be found Here.
Click HERE for the full list of skills.
Click HERE for a comprehensive list of Transformations.
While not technically skills, various races possess rare or unique qualities.
Another kind of passive ability, these traits are permanent effects chosen during character creation.
- Alleat | Can Eat Any item (does not heal hp with all items)
- Extragains | Adds a certain percent to gains
- extrazeni | Adds a percent to zeni gains
- Alwayslight | It is always light
- fastheal | Automatic healing rate raised
- Nobreating | Don't need air
- ExtraDefense | In battle there is a chance for a special defense to happen
- HigherZeni | Starts with 100,000 Zeni
- HeadStart | Starting stats are higher than normal
- HighEnergy | Energy Starts at 250,000
- While "Hellfighter" technically refers to the machine mutant copy of 17 created in Hell, in the game the term is used to refer to the fusion as a matter of convenience and to distinguish it from Super Android.
- Many thanks to TwistedAkai for creating the Kaio page and adding the skill template.